• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Music player doesnt display all songs :/

confuzzled

Feb 10, 2010
My music player is acts very strange, I had 30 songs on my desire and i have just added 9 more. Now all the songs have gone onto the memory card as i have checked on Astro file manager, I saved the songs into the same file as i did previously (My Documents - Music). When i open up music it displayes 1/39 songs at the top but as i move along it skips a number a couple of times like 2/39 to 5/39 then 7/39 to 9/39 then 30/39 to 32/39 then 34/39 to 38/39, So it is only displaying 30/39 songs. Now i can see all the songs by clicking the bottom left in the music player (Three horizontal lines) then going to "songs" and say i select a song that isnt bieng displayed i click on it, it starts playing then i simply slide one song then if i slide back the song has dissapeared... for some reason i dont now why some songs are appearing and some arnt, What could be the problem?

TY VM FR.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones