• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC offer an all full customer service!

HTC phones are really good but once you have a problem with one then your screwed!
My phone was overheating after a couple of months after perches so i sent in for repair, which took the usual working days, all was well until i unboxed the phone, there was discolouration on the right hand corners when the device was pressed, this i was not happy about. I sent the device back straight away after i noticed the problem this also took a week to 'repair' however upon return of the phone the discolouration was all over the screen and not just the right side of the phone. So as of now my phoned is back in the repair centre, I was told there going to replace the phone but this will still take a week to do how hard is it to pick one of the shelf and send it back to me.
I have complained just got to wait for one of the managers to reply ....... if they do.
Im so frustrated it takes so long to repair the device and the cant get it right the first time!

RANT OVER! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones