1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support HTC One S crash/start cycle

1. Suepho

Suepho New Member

Hi all.
    After one forced hard reset, my SIM card appeared to be fried. I have a new SIM but the phone has gone into the close/start cycle again - there is no chance to stop it apart from the hard reset.
    Eventually it ran out of battery - I charged it and switched on again and it is still at it...
    And I can't remember how I did the forced factory re-set...
    Can anyone help?:confused:
    Anyone else found this? On both occasions it happened while I was searching for wifi.
    Many thanks

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums Suepho, glad to have you here :)

Sorry to hear about the issues that are occurring with your device, however, i have moved your thread into the HTC One S forum to receive some direct help from other One S users on the question you are asking.

Feel free to get back to me via PM if you still need more help :D
  3. marketjoe

marketjoe New Member

Maybe a small issue with some phones as my g/f had the same problem after entering a WiFi password. Managed, somehow, to do a hard reset (luck more than anything else).