Htc one s help!!!!Support

Last Updated: 2012-09-18 22:42:13
  1. uzair121

uzair121 Member

Basically I lost the rubber insert that goes underneath the power/unlock button, can you buy this part from anywhere? I've included a picture of what part im missing because im not the best at explaining, Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. uzair121

uzair121 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Part I need is circled in red.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi uzair121, and welcome to AF.

It might help if you tell us what country you are in (though parts can be posted internationally if need be).

Have you spoken to HTC or your network provider?
  4. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

I am guessing that contacting HTC (or your carrier) is your best bet. I have looked at parts before online and don't remember seeing that.

The other option would be buying a broken phone for the part, but that seems like it will be way too expensive if you have other options.
  5. uzair121

uzair121 Member

Thanks for the replys guys, Im from the U.K and im on a contract with t mobile and havn't got insurance with them, I've read that the htc's products come with 1 year warranty so I could claim it through there. Another question is how good is htc warranty service, if I send my phone to them how long would it take etc because I've heard some bad reviews about there warrant service.
  6. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

I really don't have experience with them to tell you one way or the other.
  7. uzair121

uzair121 Member

my only option is to phone up htc, thanks for the help guys.
  8. Pls let us know how it goes...
  9. Lefthand

Lefthand Well-Known Member

Hope this helps. My previous phone died and contacted HTC. they arranged for the phone pick up with UPS, and sent it to contracted repaires, out of warranty as it was 17 months old. The phone came back within a week, unrepaired as deemded beyond economical repair (liquid damage). I wasn't charged for anything, even as out of warranty. So definitely get in touch with HTC, at least they'll have a look at it and probably won't charge you.