• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC ONE VX HELP

htc_user

Lurker
Feb 20, 2015
I have htc one vx costum rom pizzuto claws.....after installin it i was looking for a way to be able to turn on wifi sicne it didnt want to turn on(guess it hadsomething to do with the rom itself). I tried a few things and i dont know what happened that my phone got stock in a boot sequence. The farthest ive gone is to almost unlock the screen when it says that talk is unresponsive or osmething like that and that process is unresponsive. I dont know what kind of an issue is this. Now it just keeps restarting and when it starts most of the time the first screen appears with red letters (like its going into recovery mode) it says for developers use only or something like that and other stuff....

If anyone could help me it wouldbe great!!! Also if anyone has a phone out of the package image with everything so i could put my phone backas new it would also be great!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones