HTC One X+ or Galaxy S3 or Optimus G?

1. dapriett

dapriett New Member

Hello,

I'm looking to switch from the iphone 4 to an android device, on AT&T. Would you recommend the Optimus G or HTC One X+? Or would I be better off with the older Galaxy S3? Am I better off waiting for another device?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Are you worried about storage? If not, get the Nexus 4. If you are keen on your choices, I would say, stay away from LG, then toss a coin between the OneX+ or SIII. You wont get wrong with either.
  3. dapriett

dapriett New Member

Thanks for the response. Nexus 4 is out for me due to lack of storage and LTE. So you think S3 is still a good choice? Wasn't sure since it's been out for awhile now if I should get a newer one, since I'm locking in for another 2 year contract. Are there huge performance differences?

Thanks!
    Dan
  4. dapriett

dapriett New Member

I guess the Note 2 is another option. That's basically a newer S3 with a huge screen, right? Just worried it may be too big.
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

The OneX+ is just basically a OneX with an overclocked processor. The SIII originally was already better and more powerful in terms of processing than the OneX, so it's still good and comparable in performance to the OneX+. The Note is just a bigger and overclocked SIII. With other software goodies.
  6. I would get the SGS3. More optimized, smoother UI and has more developer support.

The HTC One X+ is ok but I fear that it will be plagued with bugs and lag like the HTC One X. Some versions of the HTC One X can't record videos at 19 FPS so this is also a problem.