HTC ONE X PLUS wifi connectivitySupport

Last Updated:

1. asad22

asad22 Member

I am new to this community and don't know much about technology. I am having problem with my HTC ONE X PLUS. The phone was working really fine until yesterday. My phone is not searching the wifi connections. I tried really hard by switching the phone wifi on and off and even restarting the phone number of times. But these things didn't help. Please help me to sort this issue out. Thanks

P.S. My laptop, ipad and even iphone are searching and connected to wifi but not my HTC ONE X PLUS :-(.

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that sounds like hardware - a dead or dying WiFi radio.

Fortunately, since the One X+ is so recent, your phone must still under warranty: I'd take it back to the vendor and have them send it away for repair.
  3. asad22

asad22 Member

Thank you for your reply.

I bought that phone from O2 UK as pay as you go and after one month of purchasing i got it unlocked and came back to my country. I think I can't claim warranty, isn't it?
  4. Driftfog

Driftfog Well-Known Member

I have not had this issue but a couple of days ago (I am with 02 UK) I received two software updates, one for the camera (time out) and the other was for a wifi fix that some people must be having issues with, not sure if that is any help for you :confused:
  5. asad22

asad22 Member

I would have downloaded the suggested software, if i had connectivity. I even tried resetting the phone, but no result. One thing, if my phone has wifi antenna issue then how can it has search my home connection at the time of setting up the wifi after resetting my phone. It has searched wifi, even gave the password to it but didnt connect to it. Its showing the connection is not in range. :mad:

6. greatsnoring

greatsnoring Well-Known Member

Hi there's a few posts on here and the one X forum on similar issues and how to resolve them eg fixed ip address, etc, take a look!