• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc one X+ Won't stop rebooting.

Lucasddy

Lurker
Oct 8, 2014
Hello everybody.

I'm at wit's end. I've searched and searched but can't find a usable solution.

While walking to college and listening music my phone randomly decided to reboot. And has done that about 9001 times now. When I hold the volume button down I get in some sort of boot menu but I can't select an option because the bloody thing goes back to rebooting in 5 seconds.

I have drained the battery completely and when I started charging it again it just went on with rebooting. It's getting me frustrated as hell now.

Any help ? Thanks.

Hello everybody.

I'm at wit's end. I've searched and searched but can't find a usable solution.

While walking to college and listening music my phone randomly decided to reboot. And has done that about 9001 times now. When I hold the volume button down I get in some sort of boot menu but I can't select an option because the bloody thing goes back to rebooting in 5 seconds.

I have drained the battery completely and when I started charging it again it just went on with rebooting. It's getting me frustrated as hell now.

Any help ? Thanks.

PS: never rooted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones