HTC or LG?

Last Updated:

1. retroassasin

retroassasin New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello there,this is my first topic in you big and friendly community,and i would apprieceate if someone could help me..

One year ago bought a wm cellphone and i had some big problems about applications,the market hadn't any apps or only 2 up to 20 euros,and i got really dissapointed,,Also had some errors aswel and had to reset the phone so i took a descision..to get an android phone..And i am between some...

LG optimus GT540-200 price

HTC Wildfire-269 price

LG optimus One-don't know

And i can't decide which to get...I mean i prefer lg optimu's interface and look than wildfire..But some serious drowback on gt540 is android 1.6 OS.Meanwhile wildfire has 2.1.

And i dont know what to do because i am getting an android phone for the great stability ,no bugs compare wm and the huge marketplace..

Are there any good games,apps on android 1.6
    And i heard that there is gonna be an update to 2.1 but some idiot in youtube have posted in all lg's android phones that "dont buy lg phones,they promising for an update and they arent updating".

Help please?:/

Advertisement
  2. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member

LG phones have really bad build quality both in hardware and software. The only thing LG does well is looks. Apart from that the screens are unresponsive, the software is slow, no updates...

Just read about the many complaints LG phones have, I've had one too.

HTC isn't comparable with LG, get the Wildfire :)

3. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

HTC hands down.

4. Tony.

Tony. Member

5. fauxtronic

fauxtronic Active Member

Yeah, the Wildfire is about the best Android in its price range IMO. It's much faster and easier to use than I expected, plus the FroYo 2.2 update should be arriving shortly.