HTC Passion News/Discussion

Last Updated:

1. foush

foush Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

so what all do we think will be announced at MWC? seems like the bravo is the most popular, possibly the supersonic announcement (or just another lame 4g router), anyone thinking att will announce something?

i thought i read a post on the homepage bout tmo getting mighty fine close to bein broke, i dont really see any announcemnts from them if that's the case.... what else do we see coming next week?
  3. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think we'll hear anything, about the version of the HTC Bravo that is coming to Verizon, next week. I think we'll hear about the Bravo, but Verizon, in my opinion, will be the one to announce the Incredible. That's just my theory though.
  4. Covert_Death

i too am thinking this route... what about the likelyhood of the supersonic? this is more relevant to me lmao god i want that phone just for the cpu and the screen. ill prob turn sense ui off since it comes 2.1, i really like the 2.1 gui and it'll have the facebook thing that i want.

i see these two phones as being possible announcements at MWC, but i think we all know there will be wayyy more tech at that convention than just 2 phones... what else will be released android wise? any bets/guess/hypothesis/dreams?
  5. Nashdroid

I've actually gotta head downtown. I will be on later perhaps. I just wanted to say Boomer Sooner, real quick. I'm originally from Oklahoma.
  6. Covert_Death

Boomer!
  7. Sensei Passion

Sensei Passion Well-Known Member

Brilliant Nash. I don't mean to add some more salt. ..I know we're in an android forum, and I'm in total agreement that Android is superior to the Apple's os. But the marketing appeal is still THE most competitive to date. Jobbs even announced that Apple is the leading mobile telephone manufacturer. My point is that The Iphone 4G is somewhere in the mix, and there might be by-standards on those hypothetical contracts regarding the release of the Iphone 4G. I would have so loved it if the Bravo had just been released Black Friday... There would be no grand delusion that Apple is superior to all by the unethical "High and Mightiest" and remove speculation as to the comparisons of two (Bravo, & Iphone 4G) future smartphones.
    Who wants tequila and Lime now with that salt? ?:confused:
  8. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

9. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

10. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

That is the HD2 next to the X10, not the Bravo.
  11. vzw+google+htc=:)

vzw+google+htc=:) Well-Known Member

Sorry, I should have looked at the buttons. Duh!
  12. billsmed

billsmed Well-Known Member

My feelings - exactly!
  13. grokr989

grokr989 Well-Known Member

I agree. Makes sense. As far as the actual release timing,
    the HTC Hero was released around July, 2009 in Europe and it didn't get to the US on Sprint untiil October 2009 and then Verizon until November, 2009. I hope the same doesn't happen for the Bravo and it gets released here at the same time or soon after Europe. I guess the difference now is that the Droid has increased the popularity of Android in the US greatly so it makes sense to release it sooner rather than later in the US. Any thoughts/speculation on this?
  14. Nashdroid

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I think now that Android is Verizon's #1 priority (where it wasn't back when the Hero came out and then Verizon finally went all-out with Android) they won't be the last to have things Android ever again.
  15. Covert_Death

i wish i could say the same for sprint... i reallllly do
  16. Nashdroid

Yeah, I hear ya. I think that, unfortunately, when a wireless carrier like Sprint is doing so poorly financially and then finally decides to undercut everyone else, plan-wise, they lose a lot of their bargaining chips when it comes to phones or anything else for that matter. I've noticed that lately. Don't get me wrong, Sprint gets some nice phones, but it seems like something has to be wrong over there, because with their dirt cheap simply everything plans, you'd think EVERYONE would be on Sprint, but they're not. Financial problems can make a desperate company resort to almost ANYTHING to stay a float, and I'm afraid that Sprint lost a lot of clout when they made a desperate move.

However, they ARE rumored to be getting the Supersonic, which should be the first 4.3" HTC Android phone. So...they're not doing THAT bad really.
  17. billsmed

billsmed Well-Known Member

I found another funny story written by the same guy who's Hero fell in the toilet. For those that didn't see the first one I mentioned, you can find it here. Both are a little long, but funny as heck.
  18. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

go to engadget!!!! Its frickin RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. daveydog

and it looks like its 3.2!!! or 3.5 at best!!!! it looks like the freakin eris!! From the front anyways!!!
  20. Nashdroid

It should be just like the HTC Bravo, form-factor wise. I'm going to get those pictures and take them into Photoshop and see if I can lighten them up so I can see the buttons. Be back shortly.
  21. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Go ahead and thread in the Incredible forum -- seeing it is more name appropriate
  22. grokr989

grokr989 Well-Known Member

That makes sense. I hope so too. Maybe we are closer with all the new leaks today.
  23. daveydog

incredible, passion, bravo, whatever, its all the same thing isnt it really? aside from the N1 i mean...

i'm warming up to the idea of rooting an N1.... i'm going to have to learn how to do that...
  24. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

No it doesn't. Looks 3.7. Step back from the ledge.