HTC Passion News/Discussion

1. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

i hear ya on the ledge thing... but i dont think its 3.7... dont see how it could be, given the frame of the phone... it would have to be huge. i still say its 3.5 at best but could be 3.2
  2. cdmta

cdmta Well-Known Member

Too long to be 3.2". we need more of a reference to judge it. hope to see it sitting next to a nexus one soon.
  3. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

It looks like the same size as the Motorola DROID screen, to me, and I've been around the Droid a lot lately. I have to respectfully disagree and say that there is no way that it's 3.2. It's at least 3.5, but I'm thinking 3.7 like the droid.
  4. daveydog

cool, i trust your judgement....
  5. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

There's no way with the nexus 1 and droid out there that they are bringing something out less than 3.7"

It would be even more ******ed than anyone thinks VZW could be.
  6. Nashdroid

Yeah, all I can say for sure is that we can pretty much cross 3.2 off of the list. I hope it's 3.7". That would be the perfect size for me.
  7. daveydog

yah its not that i dont realize that releasing a 3.2 would be stupid... its just that i see a lot of extra wasted space on that sucker that is not screen
  8. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

9. daveydog

10. Nashdroid

11. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

Hey I don’t see an inner circle button.... I’m so sad it’s a deal breaker for me now. haha just j/k
  12. booser4

booser4 Well-Known Member

*Cough*
  13. shawn487

the story continues to change.... original: will look like the touch hd, new: will be based on the touch hd, but with a little chin
  14. venom21

venom21 Well-Known Member

guy are you kidding? you are a fool and nothing you have said actually came to fruition in the past. furthurmore many of the things you claimed later on had already been known since the roadmap was leaked all while saying you were genuine..genuine about what may i ask???? ive been reading these forums for quite some time now and felt compelled to join after reading your last post. at this point most people really dont care what you have to say i would think. they are happy now that they know something is surely coming out and are fairly certain that it wont be shoddy spec wise. hopefully, for your sake, with your last post you gain a shred of credibilty cause you sure as hell need it.
  15. shawn487

so what you are trying to say is that the bravo in the roadmap, and all the leaked pics that say they are the bravo are indeed not the bravo??? wow news you have an awesome contact... living the life on the far edge of insanity.
  16. Presto343

Presto343 Well-Known Member

News, didn't you at one point say it had a front facing camera?

Clown.
  17. Nashdroid

Oh my God! I just about shit my pants on that one! HILLarious!
  18. cdmta

cdmta Well-Known Member

I'm thinking MOST of us don't care about UK.
    anyways, i'm sure you mean it has a flash and not flash in the browser......

Again, a slight chin on the UK bravo doesn't factor in to my decision making for a phone in the us so thanks.
    we should start a uk bravo thread so you can post info to those who care.
  19. daveydog

dude you're a douchebag. go away.
  20. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

FWIW, I'm almost positive today I saw a leaked pic of an HTC phone with a chin (yes, a NEW phone). Wireless sync with iTunes will be nice if it comes to fruition. I know you can get software to sync iTunes podcasts and playlists to Android but still....someone help me out, I can't find that new pic with the chin...

Oh, here it is...new chin phone for T-Mo..isn't that where Bravo UK is going too?

of course...this pic is likely fake...
  21. venom21

venom21 Well-Known Member

who knows maybe he actually for once has some real info unlike the crap he has been spitting out before
  22. daveydog

day late dollar short. but listen, have an awesome day.
  23. carthesis

carthesis Well-Known Member

24. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.
  25. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member