• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Passion News/Discussion

Also ENGLISH FANS, the gadget show, channel five was on monday, at the end of the show they previewed next weeks new smartphones, iv been told that if you look closely you can make out its the bravo, i will check this out myself, but if anyone here has that episode still check it out and report back, cheers

Demand Five | watch The Gadget Show, Series 13 - episode 2, Episode 2

At 39.42 you get the best look.
Inconclusive imo but i'd sway towards not the Bravo.

Upvote 0
Newsradio2261 is the biggest moron on this forum. lol. How old are you, 13? I've been lurking on this forum for a couple months now and the sh*t this guy spews is hilarious.

Just admit that you don't know squat and you have no insider information. You've been wrong time after time and it's making you look like an idiot. The things you DO get right are so obvious. "Yeah the Bravo is going to run Android 2.1!" LOL. Now your exclusive to us all, is that the bravo has a small chin? Do we give a crap? Does it also have a small camera lens to take pictures too or is that private information?

Please, stop with false promises about getting information. Not only do you have no additional information but you get confused about the little information that we do have.

BTW- I thought you weren't going to post anymore? Why are you still here?

Upvote 0
Newsradio2261 is the biggest moron on this forum. lol. How old are you, 13? I've been lurking on this forum for a couple months now and the sh*t this guy spews is hilarious.

Just admit that you don't know squat and you have no insider information. You've been wrong time after time and it's making you look like an idiot. The things you DO get right are so obvious. "Yeah the Bravo is going to run Android 2.1!" LOL. Now your exclusive to us all, is that the bravo has a small chin? Do we give a crap? Does it also have a small camera lens to take pictures too or is that private information?

Please, stop with false promises about getting information. Not only do you have no additional information but you get confused about the little information that we do have.

BTW- I thought you weren't going to post anymore? Why are you still here?

All good points. Newsradio, go away.

Upvote 0
So I'm going to muddy the water a little bit here, but hear me out. Pretty much everyone is convinced (justifiably) on the Incredible thread (most of the same players from this thread) that the FCC filing for the NM8PB31200 is the Incredible (or at least we hope). We've now seen a working video of the the Incredible, but nothing for the Bravo yet. What if Big Red and HTC are simply 'holding off the dogs' until the LTE network is ready (supposedly first 30 cities will be ready by early 3rd quarter), and then they'll release the Bravo as their first phone on their LTE/4G network. I know it sounds sort of crazy, but what if... Something to get the gears turning.

Upvote 0
Can someone here chime in if they care about the UK info?
otherwise take it somewhere else. needless chatter.
Well, I'm in the UK, and I want a Bravo/Passion/Whatever the f**k it's called to replace my I7500...

... so, yeah. I care about the UK info :D

And I had no idea about the chin being removed in the States. Seems needlessly expensive and confusing of HTC. Oh well.

Upvote 0
So what happens when the bravo is released with a chin,did I guess that as well,grow up,iv got the inside info,just wait for the pics of the UK bravo,showing the chin,then u can kiss my ass,I'm posting again as I have info,that no one else has.

news, anyone home? the leaked pics of the bravo we have seen are the european version no chin..... i think your source is playing with you and he dont know sh*t either

Upvote 0
So I'm going to muddy the water a little bit here, but hear me out. Pretty much everyone is convinced (justifiably) on the Incredible thread (most of the same players from this thread) that the FCC filing for the NM8PB31200 is the Incredible (or at least we hope). We've now seen a working video of the the Incredible, but nothing for the Bravo yet. What if Big Red and HTC are simply 'holding off the dogs' until the LTE network is ready (supposedly first 30 cities will be ready by early 3rd quarter), and then they'll release the Bravo as their first phone on their LTE/4G network. I know it sounds sort of crazy, but what if... Something to get the gears turning.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the specs we've seen don't make it compatible with LTE do they?

Upvote 0
So what happens when the bravo is released with a chin,did I guess that as well,grow up,iv got the inside info,just wait for the pics of the UK bravo,showing the chin,then u can kiss my ass,I'm posting again as I have info,that no one else has.

So, a chin, top secret memory stash, a facebook app and wireless media syncing. WOW! ground breaking stuff right there. That's worth 3 weeks of 'Hey look at me, I'm going to give you amazing info nobody else knows' attention whoring..........

Your info is no big deal. You want to impress people? Show pics, list detailed specs. Give the people something other than big promises and zero payoff. You gave no real information, so no need to throw at party for yourself and pat yourself on the back for a 'chin'. That's like yelling, "See! The screen is 3.7"! I was right all along! You guys were such doubters! I was right!"

Upvote 0
Your clueless,how can I get pics,there's a reason not even other websites. know this.

According to you, you've seen it. I can pretty much take a picture of anything I can see. Is it different in the UK?

And again, right about what?

You just wait until it has a 3.7" screen and then YOU will know I was right. So there! Enjoy knowing I was right.

Upvote 0

Correct me if I'm wrong but the specs we've seen don't make it compatible with LTE do they?

You're correct in that the specs we've seen (which are all SPECulation [couldn't help myself, sorry :D ]) don't support LTE. But until a formal FCC filing is seen, anything could happen. I'm just thinking we haven't heard anything about any LTE phones yet from Big Red, and they spent a TON of money getting the bands to support LTE. And like any business, they need to start recouping some of that money sooner rather than later. So with the Incredible coming soon, and the Bravo expected to compete against the N1, the Bravo would have a huge leg up if it could sit on the LTE network (which is the Rev C band in the 700 MHz spectrum). At a technology briefing last year, VZW explained it as not being a major change in the radios to support LTE. I'm not an EE, so I have no idea what would be involved - just relaying what I heard. I know on one hand it seems pretty far fetched, but on the other, it really doesn't...

Upvote 0
According to you, you've seen it. I can pretty much take a picture of anything I can see. Is it different in the UK?

And again, right about what?

You just wait until it has a 3.7" screen and then YOU will know I was right. So there! Enjoy knowing I was right.

I'll raise you the 3.7" screen and say that the Bravo will have a removal battery, have multi-touch browser and google maps, and have google buzz integrated! Then all of you can kiss my ass when you see that I was right! I will be meeting my insider source next Tuesday and I will know more then! Stay tuned as I will be providing a very important tidbit very soon (hint: there is a hidden micro sd card inside the bravo which you will have to drill the screen to take out, but we don't know what it's supposed to do yet!) Stay tuned for my exclusive news only for you!

No seriously, we gotta stop feeding the troll. He is loving all this attention even if it's negative. That's what happens when you are neglected by your parents.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones