• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Peep

Me too. Seems exactly like the OAth authentication issue in Sept last year. Interestingly Tweetdeck, Twitroyd and Twitter's own app all work fine for me, but Peep/Friendstream and Seesmic don't work with the exact same problem. The forums are v quiet on this, I was beginning to think it was just me!
I miss the Friendstream widget tho...

Upvote 0
Is this still not working? Noticed my FriendStream stop getting Twitter updates on my 2.2 Desire. Cleared down the account but now won't actually let me sign into Peep...I get "Unable to sign in, incorrect user id or password". But I know I put the correct credentials in...
Yes, Peep is working fine. I have been using it for the last couple months with no issue. I know there are better Twitter apps out there, but I like how Peep integrates with Contacts & Friend Stream.
Try going into Settings, Accounts & Sync, than deleting your account from there & reestablishing a link.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones