HTC People Widget lost my Facebook Links !

Last Updated:

1. malbon

malbon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I linked about a dozen favourite peoples profiles to their Facebook profiles but today they have lost the link and the facebook picture profiles ?

happened to anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. zukini

zukini Well-Known Member

re login to facebook via the settings, facebook kicked everyone out yesterday. When you log back on you may have to wait for a few hours for everything to come back.

3. drwinston

drwinston Member

yeah same thing happened to me. I've since logged back into facebook and have so far got peoples updates but not their images so am waiting for those to appear. Has been about 90 minutes so far.

4. malbon

Thanks guys :)

5. Tallrick

Tallrick New Member

I've had this happen to me 2 or 3 times since i've had the phone. Each time i've relinked everyone. I did leave it for 4/5 hours once to see if it fixed itself but gave up waiting in the end. You can at least do a mass facebook linkage rather than edit each contact individually.

I have had another facebook/people widget related annoyance where even if you tell it not to use the facebook image as their photo (because I had images on my SD Card), it overrides this during what I imagine are periodic facebook updates. It ditches the stored image and uses the Facebook one... I delinked their FB accounts in the end!

6. malbon

All fixed now logged in via settings as above and they came back after a short while

7. keef319

keef319 Member

On the occassions this has happened to me, I've logged back in to Facebook (which relinks the people but not the images). Then I've found if you add one persons image, normally the rest re-appear a few minutes after...

Fb was being a real cow yesterday, with my Hero, and with TweetDeck...