HTC - Phone Buying HELP!!

Last Updated:

1. Lisa257

Lisa257 New Member This Topic's Starter

:D heeey everyone i wanted to know a few questions!
    1. on htc wildfire- any good? what is friendstreaam??? HELP!! :)

Advertisement
  2. madiom

madiom Well-Known Member

Dont know about the wildfire, but friendstream is a widget that combines multiple social network accounts into one place on your phone. So if you have a Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook account, updates from all 3 show up on the widget located on one of your screens. There are some other apps that do the same thing "my 6 sense" is one that comes to mind, in case you don't get an HTC phone. just an FYI, I have an EVO and prefer to use launcher pro rather than HTC's sense. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it works well for what it does, but I like the customization of LP.

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Lisa.

Friend Stream is a social networking feed added to Sense UI a while back on some devices. There is also an app in Market.

The HTC Wildfire has many fans.

Here is a page with a lot of Wildfire review links.

htc wildfire review - Google Search

I moved your question out of the News area for you. ;)

4. TheDee95

TheDee95 Member

Apparently, its basicly a HTC Desire, just smaller and more social networking features, I have the wildfire, but never used the desire

Dan

5. TheDee95

TheDee95 Member

Apparently, its basicly a HTC Desire, just smaller and more social networking features, I have the wildfire, but never used the desire

Dan

6. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

Whether friendstream is good or not is largely based on opinion. I will say that I use twitter a lot and I do use friendstream for it. It isn't bad, but it doesn't seem to update as frequently as I would like. I am sure there is better I just haven't cared to look into it... yet.