HTC Phones Pulled?

Last Updated:

1. raps4life

raps4life New Member This Topic's Starter

Just went to the Rogers Plus store to check out the Samsung Galaxy Spica and the HTC Magic. I couldnt find any HTCs anywhere, so I asked the guy about it. He said that they had been pulled just a few minutes ago. He said he couldnt tell me anything else. I still see them on the Rogers website. Anyone have any info on this?

Advertisement
  2. XBrav

XBrav Well-Known Member

Well, HTC did give me a hint that they were issuing a new software update. GreatBigDog confirmed that the battery life was significantly trivialized due to the new radio version. I mentioned this thread to Mary on Twitter, so hopefully there will be an interesting answer.

3. puleen

puleen Well-Known Member

What what what....This is news.....wow...if this is true are HTC pulling another stunt by releasing yet another messed up update which isn't fully tested. I sure hope not.

4. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

I was just on the Rogers site and can see the Magic+ still.

5. RogersCerys

RogersCerys New Member

Hi. Cerys here from Rogers online communications team. To the best of our knowledge there is no reason that the devices should have been pulled. As mentioned by tigrr07, you'll see that the devices are listed and available on Rogers.com.
    raps4life - if you're comfortable, would you PM me the location of the store so that we can follow up? Thanks!

newuser1, raps4life and Akkuzo like this.
  6. raps4life

raps4life New Member This Topic's Starter

pm sent..

7. XBrav

XBrav Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that. Mary sent me a message to let me know they are investigating the location.

P.S. @RogersTeam, you guys are great.