HTC Photo Frame App/Widget Glitch? Low rez pitcure viewingSupport

Last Updated:

1. stiggz

stiggz New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I just got my Evo and have noticed random "low resolution" imaging on my phone...particularly when I have the HTC Photo Frame widget installed on one of my blades. You can save up to four pictures on one screen but when i press on one of the pictures to view the original, the picture comes up at about 1/4th of the quality that it was taken at and supposed to show...super pixelated...the only time the picture comes up clearly is when i go to my camera and press on the 'photo' icon at the bottom left corner of the screen to view the pictures i've already taken...

I've DL'ed all the system/phone updates but this has not solved my problem...

is any one else experiencing this?

I got my phone from best buy on friday and i am now debating on whether to return if for the Samsung Epic...I dont know on whether to chalk this particular incident up to manufacturer's defect or if i should just get the epic instead...note that i only get one return if my phone doesnt have a "manufacturer's defect" per se...so far I have been pleased with the phone up very dissatisfied with the battery life and random quirkyness...

and yes, i have adjusted my screen resolution to be at 720p all the time

thanks in advance for your help....

Advertisement
  2. stiggz

stiggz New Member This Topic's Starter

Ttt