HTC Photo Frame WidgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. sl0wd0wn

sl0wd0wn Member This Topic's Starter

I'm posting this in the Inc. forum because it works fine on my g/f's Eris. If the mods feel as though it should be moved, feel free to do so, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

When I try to add the HTC Photo Frame Widget to my screen, it can't ever seem to detect any of my photos. I have tried photos of all sizes. It asks if I want to use the camera, I've said yes and the camera shot works fine. I remove it and try to add it again, and it doesn't even detect the camera shot it just used previously. Anyone have any experience or device? I'd rather not try a factory reset. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. j-money

j-money Well-Known Member

I'm having this same Issue. Not anymore since I switched to launcher pro and can't use sense widgets but it started after i played around with thepicture folders via my pc. I moved renamed the 100media folder, it recreate it butnever worked right after that.

3. azak

azak Well-Known Member

I had this issue too, but I resorted to just using one of the other 2 photo frame widgets. I'm pretty sure that this is because your photos need to be on your phone's internal storage rather than on the SD card.

4. brward2k

brward2k New Member

i found that if you change the camera storage location to phone, take a picture then go back to add the picture frame widget it will work.

5. richb82

richb82 Well-Known Member

Mine works fine fetching from the SD card.