HTC Prepping for Passion Release?

1. gbelste

gbelste Member

HTC

Their site's down... apparently they are "working on something big for YOU". Hopefully it will be the Passion! *fingers crossed*

Advertisement
    :
  2. interesting....site maintenance is never done at these hours....could it be???
  3. FunkyBoss

FunkyBoss Well-Known Member

Haha, wishful thinking! Why would they take down the whole site to add a new phone? Thouh, I am waiting for this phone too. :D
  4. phillypharm

phillypharm Member

5. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Interesting that the US site is up, so I doubt Passion unless its hitting Europe first.
  6. Mik.

Mik. New Member

HTC REMOVE Eris FROM HOME WEB.
  7. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I assume this is some bad translation happening.

Moving on...

HTC, now the images are not loading. could it be the dragon burned the images to the ground??
  8. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

can we just get rid of this thread?
  9. rdalcanto

rdalcanto Well-Known Member

What has me worried, is the fact that if you go to the HTC website, under "News", they talk about the HD2 coming in 2010. Why are they announcing that phone, but no word on the Passion?
  10. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Its my understanding there was a high degree of cooperation between Verizon, HTC and Motorola for the Android invasion. I think part of this has translated into Verizon having HTC keep quite about the Passion for a bit of time so the Droid could get as much sales as possible. Then it will be HTC's turn. Hence I would expect quite a bit of talking around the first week of December.
  11. kwaping

kwaping Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that's speculation, but it does sound reasonable to me.