HTC Pure/Touch Diamond 2 battery...compatible?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. drPheta

drPheta Well-Known Member

I'm going to say it will fit because 35H00125-07M is the stock battery (1100mAH) for the Touch Diamond 2. Since 35H00125-07M fits in our phones, I would think any of the Touch Diamond 2 batteries fit. Don't hold me to that, though. I'm just trying to see where part numbers match and cross over for interchangeability.

3. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

It won't fit. It is too large to fit within the phone's back. It comes with a new back cover to attach to the back of the phone and that cover is phone specific.

4. Taylored

I am aware that this 2600mAh would not fit with in the confines of the dinc casing, my question is whether or not the stock batteries are compatible.

5. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

It fits if it's the RHOD160 model. That model comes in several capacities. I believe the highest capacity is 1500 mAh. This will fit the incredible with stock back plate.

It's the same battery used in:

EVO 4G (this one is red; supposedly, fit is slightly better than with others)
    Touch Pro 2
    Hero
    Diamond (?)

6. Taylored

So I broke down and bought the device. I will review it when it comes in and report efficiency.

7. Taylored

So the battery came in this week. No scientific testing just yet, but it does work, it does fit... Sorta, and it last much much longer than my 1500 and stock batteries.

After some testing, I am going to alter my case so this monster will stay put. I'll post pictures and stats when I get it all done. Stay tuned.