1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

HTC Radar 4G

1. Wizzleface

Wizzleface New Member

I am new here, and I just had a question. I didn't see the Radar in the list, but if I missed it, feel free to move it or let me know.

My girlfriend just got a HTC Radar 4G from T-Mobile, but it has the windows OS on it. Is there any way I can change the OS on the phone to Droid?

Advertisement
  2. kevino

kevino Member

I don't think you can do this -- there's no available ROM I've seen that's been tested to work on the Radar 4G. I just got the same phone, and I find Windows Phone is much, much smoother and faster than the previous three Android phones I had (Nexus S 4G, LG G2x, and Samsung Galaxy S), and it does everything I need it to.

It's a really, really solid phone. Tell your girl to give Windows Phone a shot. She may end up really liking it.