• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Remote NDIS based Device driver not installed

When i share my mobile internet to my pc using USB Tethering,after attaching USB cable i am getting error that "HTC Remote NDIS based Device driver not installed".

Earlier it was working fine. Last week i format my PC and again installed the HTC Sync, but internet is not working.

Please suggest

When i share my mobile internet to my pc using USB Tethering,after attaching USB cable i am getting error that "HTC Remote NDIS based Device driver not installed".

Earlier it was working fine. Last week i format my PC and again installed the HTC Sync, but internet is not working.

Please suggest

hi dear , i saw your post , as i was searching for the same or similar issue with my device , and thanks to Allah i found my solution back , dear i am sending the link of the site from where u can download the latest htc sync software that includes all the drivers need to run internet pass through and tethring

Download HTC Sync 3.3.17 Free - Easily synchronize your HTC device with your Outlook contacts - Softpedia
if u find the info helpful then do remember me in your prayers
take care
Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones