• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Removing FPS Limitation by future Software Update!

Ok chill out take a deep breath count to 10. I hate the limitation as much as yourself. In fact if you hate it so much you can go here and starr.

Issue 8942 - android - Sprint/HTC EVO 4G 30FPS cap on 2D (Canvas) and 3D (GL) - Project Hosting on Google Code

But when an OP has a sensational headline as "HTC removing FPS limitation by future software update" what do you expect people to do or say? I for one was temporarily so happy that I almost choked on my Mickey D's double cheese burger :eek:. I was like, HTC conceding WOW. But when I read the email I soon realized that it was just an assumption predicated on the OP's optimism. Which he entirely has his right to feel however he wants. But so do we. No need to call anyone A-Holes when we were lured in got are hopes so high and got nothing but a glass half full interpretation. So lets just all get along hold hands and sing, "We are family". Android family that is. :)

i just felt bad for the dude :( he didn't "lure" you in intentionally, just saw the email different. and I also ended my post with 1 of the yellow dudes ------> :)
(sings we are family ... all my android brothas and me... and heads to the kitchen for some grub)

Upvote 0
i just felt bad for the dude :( he didn't "lure" you in intentionally, just saw the email different. and I also ended my post with 1 of the yellow dudes ------> :)
(sings we are family ... all my android brothas and me... and heads to the kitchen for some grub)

Ok he has been forgiven. So everyone lay off the guy.

Reactions: stainlessray
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones