• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Repairs ...

Hi

I purchased a HTC Sensation less than a year ago and began to have trouble around May/June of this year. Long story short I sent it away in June to which it was returned with the same fault, I then sent it back and it was returned fixed. However after 3 days the phone developed another fault to which I sent it away again. HTC advised that they would replace the device, I received the replacement phone yesterday and to my surprise it was still the same phone (I cross checked the serial number of the phone with the original box).

The HTC care team have since contacted me and advised that this was only the second repair and that they because the phone is working now they consider the matter closed. Only after the second repair do they replace handsets.

Has anyone ever dealt with HTC in regards to the 3 repairs rule?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones