Htc Rezound CameraSupport

1. SmithO77

SmithO77 Member

I've been taking pictures with the Rezound & I notice the quality of the saved picture you see after taking the pic isn't the same you see in the gallery. Does anyone notice it? I tried fiddling with the settings it didn't change anything.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

I've never heard of anyone having this kind problem before. How different does it look to you? Maybe you might have something going on with your phone. You should have it checked out just to make sure.
  3. walkeru

walkeru Member

Mine does exactly what you're talking about. It's like the brightness decreases considerably once it saves.
  4. silverlake

silverlake Member

I have seen no difference in the pictures (when taken and when viewed in the gallery). Have a Dinc and IMHO the Rezound has a way better camera.
  5. zazan

zazan Well-Known Member

There are two separate aspects possibly happening here and they can get in each others way. The phone is probably OK.

The camera has a group of settings and so does your screen. When you take the picture you are viewing with the camera settings when you look at the gallery you are looking at the display settings.

Go to the menu>settings> display>brightness and check your settings. Here you can make them more how you would prefer.

Also take some time comparing all the settings on the camera so you get more accustomed to their impact on the final picture. ISO is a good place to start.

Hope this helps.
  6. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

Auto enhance seems to darken shots for me. I don't use it. I also like ISO 400. Good all around setting for the Dinc and this phone.