HTC Rezound out of contract?General

1. JL44516

JL44516 Well-Known Member

i am not very familiar with verizon's early upgrade policies but i switched to verizon from at&t when i got my thunderbolt in june and since i am not eligible for an upgrade im thinking the only way i would be able to get the rezound is if i buy it out of contract correct? i know it will be exspensive but does anyone know the price out of contract? thanks

Advertisement
  2. mightymousehhd4

mightymousehhd4 Well-Known Member

If it is $300 when signing up or upgrading, I wouldn't expect less than $500. I would guess closer to 600.
  3. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I am kind of wondering the same thing... after checking on VZW site the Droid RAZR which is priced similar on a two year ($300); is $649 for an off contract price.

I am assuming the Rezound will follow the same pricing strategy... heck right now even the Thunderbolt is $570 off contract and it has been out for a decent amount of time (in phone time :D). So JL, you and I both are going to need to put up some serious cash for this phone if we want it off contract
  4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Sell your Thunderbolt now before the new phones come out, $300 should be a good price and apply it to the price of OH DEAR LORD I JUST SAW EBAY SELLING THUNDERBOLTS FOR $150..... Yeah you're screwed...
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

you could always add a line? pawn TB off on someone?