HTC Rhyme Google Play update

1. DijahP

DijahP New Member

Hello all!
    I received a text message from Verizon a week ago saying that my phone should automatically update to Google Play, and it still hasn't. What could be the problem?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Just be patient as it is a branding change only. It took several days for my GNex to update. I also just checked my wife's Rhyme and she still has the Market, so it may not have been pushed to them yet.
  3. katierhine99

katierhine99 New Member

I've been having the same problem with my Rhyme. I still have the old green and white version of the Marketplace, and can't figure out how to update it to Google Play. My husband's HTC Incredible updated the day after the message went out, but I'm still waiting and can't seem to find an answer anywhere.
  4. Unforgiven

I'll check my wife's again when she gets home from work. Maybe I'll try a few of the tricks to get it to update that I have seen. Figure out which one works and let you folks know.
  5. MsTwo

MsTwo New Member

Has anyone found:) a solution to this. My Rhyme still has the old market. I did a hard reset and still nothing. Anything?
  6. Unforgiven

My wife still has the "Market" on her Rhyme as well. I really wouldn't stress over it. It is nothing more than a new name and icon. Everything else is the same.