• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC rhyme is not charging perfectly ..

Da Dani

Feb 16, 2014
HI my handset glass is just cracked and now its showing that your charging curent is enough that you using ... This warning just shocked me ... Plz give me some suggestions and tell me how i can stop the background apps running ... Plz any one here to help ...

I would try getting your hand on an OEM charger. If you can't find one, see if you can find one that has 1A or greater output. It's possible the one you are using doesn't have enough output to charge it. It's possible the broken screen has causing an additional battery drain or isn't allowing the screen and / or digitizer to power down.

Another option is this:
HTC Rhyme Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement

I looked into it myself for my wife, but decided to get her an S3 instead.

Upvote 0
Buddy i am living in pakistan ... And htc operation closed here due to low income ...
That kind of limits options:(
But do you know ho much time htc rhyme required for 0 to 100 %

I don't remember precisely, but it was 2-3 hours if it was sitting in the cradle with the screen off untouched.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones