HTC Ringtones?

Last Updated:

1. mntbighker

mntbighker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As someone coming from an Incredible, one of the things I really miss is the ringtones. I happen to think the HTC tones are way better than the Moto ones. Has anyone found an app or an easy way to copy the ringtones from an HTC phone?

Advertisement
  2. HeatherWestie

HeatherWestie Member

try ringdroid or zedge, both in the maketplace. that might help, also you could check htc's site and might get them from there....

3. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

oZo likes this.
  4. mntbighker

I really appreciate that. Do you know how one might add the tones from the SMS notices? The one I miss most is not part of that group. It's a pretty high pitched short tone set (high/low). I still have my Incredible. Can it be found easily by just mounting the 2 volumes? Are SMS tones kept in a different spot than regular ring tones? In particular for Google Voice SMS.

5. iowabowtech

On the internal memory:

system/media/audio/notifications

There's also folders there for alarms and ringtones. I uploaded the ringtones above thinking you wanted them. You should be good to go using that path however since you still have the phone.

6. mntbighker

OK, I feel like a tool, but I reset my Inc getting ready to sell. You can't get disk mode without activation so I can't get to the tones. Could I impose upon you for the other tones? That would be really great. OR simply a list of the SMS notification tone names so I can search zedge.net for them would also probably work. I wish you could search by phone there.

7. iowabowtech

8. mntbighker

9. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump this but I am looking for the DROID Incredible Notification sounds. The links above have been deleted.

10. Kaiorga

Kaiorga Member

I also am interested in the notification sounds. I was playing with my cousins phone and the sounds are much more appealing than my phone (LG Optimus S) :p.