HTC Scenes Randomly DeletedSupport

Last Updated:

1. KrisPeezy

KrisPeezy Active Member This Topic's Starter

In the middle of responding to a text tonight, my Dinc froze up and restarted Sense. Except instead of reloading my saved, customized scene, it reverted back to the default Verizon scene, with no trace of my custom scene. It was even gone when i tried to change it back... got the November OTA and that has made my phone act real weird, randomly deleting the things that i've done to customize phone (contacts on phone, messages, bookmarks, and now scenes) This is getting really annoying "-_-

Advertisement
  2. JeMoCo

JeMoCo New Member

You know, the same thing just happened to me, but it must have happened in the middle of the night. Today I woke up, turned on my phone, and all of my customized scenes, my text message history, and all of my bookmarks were gone. I called Verizon and they said there was nothing they could do, and there was no record of the problem. I seriously hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. This problem needs to be fixed. Luckily, I still have my old phone with all of my contacts on it. Going to the Verizon store today, but I'll be damned if I'm paying them to transfer my contacts.

3. knitaddiction

knitaddiction New Member

Do you use lookout mobile security on your phone? that causes the problem.