HTC Sensation messed up. Please help :(

1. jmsalamania

jmsalamania New Member

I rooted my HTC Sensation last night. I rooted it properly but I was curious why I don't have titanium backup so, I reset my phone. Only to found out that you have to download it to android market (Stupid action). I'm new at doing this so please bear with me.

I accidentally un-install my programs in my phone using the titanium back up
    then, I cancelled by taking the battery off (stupid action again).

So now, my phone is ****ed up. I don't know what happened. I'll post pictures.

I got those whenever I open my phone. It's not even working. I'm using the revolutionary.

Please, can some one help me?

Also, when I tried to restore it, this what i said. ".android_secure.img not found. Skipping restore of /sd card/.android_secure."

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Well-Known Member

I never have, but try downloading your correct RUU from this LIST. Pick the one with your carrier, and the highest number before where it says radio

EXAMPLE: RUU_Pyramid_TMOUS_1.50.531.1_Radio_10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M_release_223976_signed.exe

These instuctions are loosely based of this: GUIDE but these instructions won't get you back to 100% stock. If you have messed up this far, you should fully follow that guide and retry the root process.

Hope this helps,
    Lucas
    jmsalamania likes this.
  3. jmsalamania

jmsalamania New Member

I went to a phone repair and they changed it to 2.3.7 version of android. Is it okay?