HTC Sensation messed up. Please help :(

Last Updated:

1. jmsalamania

jmsalamania New Member This Topic's Starter

I rooted my HTC Sensation last night. I rooted it properly but I was curious why I don't have titanium backup so, I reset my phone. Only to found out that you have to download it to android market (Stupid action). I'm new at doing this so please bear with me.

I accidentally un-install my programs in my phone using the titanium back up
    then, I cancelled by taking the battery off (stupid action again).

So now, my phone is ****ed up. I don't know what happened. I'll post pictures.

I got those whenever I open my phone. It's not even working. I'm using the revolutionary.

Please, can some one help me?

Also, when I tried to restore it, this what i said. ".android_secure.img not found. Skipping restore of /sd card/.android_secure."

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Well-Known Member

I never have, but try downloading your correct RUU from this LIST. Pick the one with your carrier, and the highest number before where it says radio

EXAMPLE: RUU_Pyramid_TMOUS_1.50.531.1_Radio_10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M_release_223976_signed.exe

These instuctions are loosely based of this: GUIDE but these instructions won't get you back to 100% stock. If you have messed up this far, you should fully follow that guide and retry the root process.

Hope this helps,
    Lucas

jmsalamania likes this.
  3. jmsalamania

jmsalamania New Member This Topic's Starter

I went to a phone repair and they changed it to 2.3.7 version of android. Is it okay?