1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HTC Sensation Music not loud enough

1. anadinextra

anadinextra New Member

Quick one.

I have an HTC sensation; had it for about a year. It's fine but, when you plug in headphones to listen to music, it just isn't loud enough. Does my head in. I have looked up some threads on here to sort it, but it looks really complicated - I dont get a word of what people are saying. Annoying. Yes.

Ah well. Does anyone know?

About 4 years ago, because of the same problem on a Sony MP3 player I had (AN A808, or something), I had one imported from Japan which for some reason was much louder. Yeah. Any ideas appreciated. G.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

You could buy some headphones for your device as I find it better than the speakers myself.
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

"Not loud enough" could be due to a number of factors. For example, you are using a headset without noise cancelling. This makes your ear take the full brunt of the phone's maximum volume yet not hear the music very much because of ambient noise. This is actually damaging to the ears as well, since it puts too much strain. Get an earplug type headset, one that has sealing for removing ambient noise, or one that has noise cancelling features.

Another possible factor is that the headset itself is crappy.

Honestly as a medical student though, I'd advice a hearing test if you are on maximum volume and you feel its not "loud enough", even on earphones with no noise cancelling, just to be on the safe side. There may be an issue.