HTC Sensation XE Poor Call QualitySupport

Last Updated:

1. aaaditya

aaaditya New Member

I have recently bought my Sensation XE and since very first day i am not satisfied with the call quality of the phone , especially while talking on earpiece(not on speaker) , the voice is quite harsh and u can say kind of noisy... I tried to reduce the in-call volume and it did not help much , i had to keep it on quite low volume to get rid of it .. I have read about Sensation, it had this issue of poor call quality so was wondering does the same problem exist with Sensation XE or am i the only one ?

I would be very thankful if u share ur experience and help me out here coz i am kind of pissed off coz i spent so much on this phone and it doesnt even serve the purpose of nice Phone for calling.

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hi aaaditya... been looking in to this for you...

I realise that you have the Sensation XE (and that the following link is for the Sensation), but it seems to be a similar issue to what you have described http://androidforums.com/htc-sensation-4g/370671-very-poor-call-quality-all-sensations-like.html

One person in that thread mentions that they had done a warrantee exchange and wasn't having the issues any more... perhaps it would be worth complaining to your network provider (if that's who you got it from) or HTC themselves (if you get the phone from them) and getting them to replace the phone as it doesn't perform as it should?

Sorry that this isn't much of an answer, but at least it gives you some info.

I will continue to look on the net to see if I find anything else for you... let me know how you get on by speaking to your carrier.

Cheers,
    D-U-R-X
    aaaditya likes this.