1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

HTC Sense "Audio Booster" on WinMo - any Android equivalent of this app?

1. JWhipple

JWhipple Well-Known Member

I just came back to a Nexus One after a rather stupid choice of going over to an HD2. One of the things I REALLY liked about the HD2 though was the "Audio Booster" app that they included. It's basically an equalizer that is not locked down to one particular application, but rather, it impacts all audio being played.

I've looked in the market and I can't find anything that appears to anything similar. I'd be willing to pay for it, but simply put - I can't find anything that would fit the bill!

Does anyone have any suggestions for an app that would accomplish what the HTC Audio Booster did on Windows Mobile?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jbass350z

jbass350z Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. All the media apps sound really flat on Android. I wanted to replace my zune but unless someone comes out with a good equalizer I don't see that happening. Music streaming through my car stereo sounds awful when compared to my TP2 or zune.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  3. jbass350z

jbass350z Well-Known Member

Anyone?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  4. GW74

GW74 New Member

did you ever get an answer to this?

5. GW74

GW74 New Member

I have the same question - did you ever get an answer? thanks
  6. I havent seen anything like that so far. That's one of two things I REALLY miss coming from a windows phone.
  7. GW74

GW74 New Member

What's the other thing??
  8. chroma601

chroma601 Member

Count me in as hopeful for an audio EQ app!
  9. kingdufus

kingdufus Member

If you just need EQ settings for playing music, try PowerAmp. It's a great music player currently in Beta (soon to be $4.99 I think). The EQ settings actually make the music coming out of my D1's speaker sound much better.
  10. Nomad397

Nomad397 Active Member

dufus i think your missing the point of having an eq all the time for (ie: pandora or slacker radio) not just for the songs on your sd card.
  11. Nomad397

Nomad397 Active Member