HTC Sense Facebook Problem

Last Updated:

1. creglenn

creglenn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone ran into an error when trying to sign into HTC Sense Facebook. I keep getting an error stating "This service is currently unavailable. Do you want to try again?" I have been getting this every since flashing flipz ROM. I came from Damageless where it worked fine and I even tried going back to damageless and it seems to not work there either. I have wiped literally everything everytime i flashed. The only thing that might be causing it is titanium backup or A2SD. I dont wanna remove both unless this is the problem. But I have searched and was unable to find my problem. Thanks in advance....

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Works fine for me

3. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Well-Known Member

You may have to do a full factory wipe on the device before you install the new ROM. I had to do one when I tried the damageless ROM. You will need your MSL for this, just call Sprint, tell them you need to do a hard reset and you need your MSL.

Do a Nand backup
    Reboot the device and type ##786# in the phone dialer.
    Select restore or reset and type in the MSL.
    Reboot device to bootloader by holding "home" while powering on
    Reflash the ROM.

I am not entirely sure if that will help the Facebook issue, but it worked for me with some other problems I had with mine. It may be worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.