• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense force close issue

hackyzac

Aug 8, 2010
Hey guys i'm having a pretty annoying issue that just started tonight. My phone died on me due to the awesome battery life of the hero, upon recharging it and turning it back on as soon as it starts to boot up it gives me the HTC sense force close error and won't let me go any farther. That's all it will do, i've tried turning it off and pulling the battery but to no avail..i've looked around on the forums here but haven't been able to come up with a solution.

any help? My phone is pretty much useless now

I'm having a similar issue, but my phone at least boots up. It crashes randomly, my apps all crash, I cannot download new apps from the market, and everytime I try to go to settings it causes sense to crash. I've done a factory reset before (early on) but don't want to lose my contacts this time. How do I transfer my contacts to the SD card without an app? I don't have an import/export to sim option in my contacts menu...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones