HTC Sense/hubSupport

Last Updated:

1. Smashford

Smashford New Member

Is it just me that can't access HTC sense?
    I tried to make an account a few weeks ago when I bought a Wildfire S after losing my previous wildfire, and it's saying the site it down for maintenance, but somehow I managed to log in on my phone to access the HTC hub. I swapped my phone yesterday due to some little faults, but now I can't access HTC hub, and the HTC sense website still isn't working.
    When I try and make a new account via my phone, it says I already have one, but when I try and log in, it's saying it can't connect. I tried asking for my password but it says it can't find my security question, and I know I put one in.
    Any ideas what I can do, or will I just have to wait?

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait.

HTC Sense has never really worked, from what I can gather about 90% of people who mention HTC Sense on here have had issues with it. I've registered and re-registered 5 or 6 times and never had it working.

What features were you looking for? There are alternatives which offer some of the features of Sense. Lookout offers the phone tracker and the ability to lock your phone remotely. It also backs up your contacts etc.
    antonvl likes this.
  3. Hexx

Hexx Well-Known Member

Hi Smashford,

This may seem like an odd question - but what were the little faults that made you swap your phone for a new one? I really like my phone but the home button is much dimmer than the other three when they light up in low light and it bugs the hell out of me - just don't know if it's enough to warrant taking it back.

Cheers,

Ben.