• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense keeps force closing.

nameseer

Lurker
Jun 8, 2010
HTC Sense keeps force closing on my EVO. I have turned the phone off and back on and the same happens. If I switch to a HTC scene, as opposed to a Custom scene, it works fine for awhile. I had it working almost a whole day, but HTC sense starting force closing again, once it starts, it keeps doing it, until you change HTC scenes again. If you change to a custom scene, the force close continues. I disabled HTC sense. Now I can't turn HTC sense back on, but I don't really want to if I am going to keep having the same issue.

For now I need to know if anyone else is having HTC Sense force close on them, and if there is a fix, or if it is known what is causing it.

I will worry about how to turn it back after I find out why it's doing it and can fix it.

I did a search for HTC Sense force closes and could not find anything, so I started this thread.

Please help, I paid full price for this EVO at Best Buy $600, so I want to get the most out of it.

My sister had the same problem with her HTC Eris. It got to the point where it was force closing on her nonstop. She eventually took it to Verizon and the rep couldn't figure out how to fix it so they gave her a new phone.

I'm sure Sprint will be more then willing to help you out if you take it into them to see.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones