1. Mormegil

Mormegil Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. RadFly

RadFly Member

Like this keyboard offering.
  3. DevinB

DevinB Active Member

I tried TouchPal for a day and it was pretty frustrating most of the time. I'll give this one a try and hopefully have a better experience! Thanks for the link.
  4. Santamoose

Santamoose Well-Known Member

I installed the HTC Keyboard from that site, and it mentioned something about that application (the keyboard) collects personal information and such?

Whats the deal with that? Maybe it's something I'm not aware of? (I just got my myTouch today)
  5. bobgaron

bobgaron Active Member

Just say Accept.... ur fine. Since all the keyboards are used to type ur passwords and such they need to say that.
  6. Santamoose

Santamoose Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of this keyboard compared to Better Keyboard by Better Android I've heard about? I like the key sizes but sometimes the word suggestions overlap the text box, and no matter what it overlaps in compact QWERTY mode.

Thoughts?
  7. ctownzrick55

ctownzrick55 New Member

when i install it all it says is that it fore closes idk why..what am i doing wrong ?
  8. zzzxxxbatman

zzzxxxbatman New Member

its not working it just force closes can someone help please
  9. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

What's good about this keyboard?
  10. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

I dont know I personally dont like it.

Over all its a personal feel thing. Some keyboards you like and some you dont. I switch between better keyboard and stock depending on who the phone is typing.
  11. Ndokami

Ndokami Active Member

i used to like it so much but then i did a factory reset on my phone and was using the stock keyboard and noticed that the stock one is alot less laggy. i dont even use the htc_ime any more. i wish i had swype though.... i use stock and open_wnn and shapewriter.