HTC Site is Down?General

Last Updated:

1. willdogs

willdogs Well-Known Member

2. LSU316

LSU316 Well-Known Member

Yea it been down for a little while now....I think it was mentioned in the BBY thread or the pre-release thread.
  3. Filinator13

Filinator13 Well-Known Member

Already old news. I personally think it might have something to do with Sprint announcing a windows phone tomorrow.

EDIT: or maybe not, I can now access all the phone pages except the TB
  4. IM very excited!!!! OMG! Probably nothing though :mad:
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Site is back up, nothing new to see.
  6. Filinator13

Filinator13 Well-Known Member

7. Im still not seeing it....
  8. Wolfedude88

9. Check this out? HTC
  10. PSYCHotIcJonny

PSYCHotIcJonny Well-Known Member

They gonna announce it tomorrow. Prolly go on presale then too. They updated it without Skype on the page and even have a link to VZW page where to buy. Hmmm...
  11. Mhm. So exciting haha
  12. PSYCHotIcJonny

PSYCHotIcJonny Well-Known Member

Lol at this point I don't care. My sister gave me her incredible bc I wanted to sell my X on eBay n she didn't like so I posted my X with the SD card n otterbox n love the incredible. It runs so much smother than the X and faster. Battery sucks though. Lol
  13. The nook color is the only android device I have. (honeycomb) but the phone im using now is the very first env haha. I sold my env touch thinking it would release the 14th.
  14. Wolfedude88

Nice makes me so excited to get this phone, Incredible was a great phone, only got the X because of the big screen, now we get the best of both worlds, only this time the Thunderbolt is an upgraded Incredible with a bigger screen, new processor, ffc, and oh yeah 4g.
  15. jayishere

jayishere Well-Known Member

I guess we'll see if we get an announcement today...I doubt it, considering it's Xoom launch day for VZW.

I think tomorrow.