HTC stock weather widget not updatingSupport

Last Updated:

1. ebc1973

ebc1973 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After the phone has been in hibernation mode for a while, when I bring it back up, my weather, and sometimes location is not updated. This just started happening a few days ago, and the only thing I can think of is that an app I installed in the last few days may be conflicting with it. I have read some posts from people with similar problems that can't get it to work at all. Mine will display the correct weather conditions and location if I hit the refresh button. I have had the phone almost a month, and up until a few days ago, it did everything automatically. I have not removed any components or applications. Anyone else have this issue?

Advertisement
  2. harleyless

harleyless Well-Known Member

I have not had luck with this app. The sun still shows at 11pm at night and the temperature is not accurate even if I force it to update. I am using weather channel app now...it works ok. Removed stock weather and clock from home screen to make room too...

3. calaski8123

calaski8123 Active Member

Any luck fixing this? I have the HTC Incredible and it also stopped updating the weather portion of the clock widget. If I hit refresh it will update manually but that is why I have the automatically refresh option selected so it does it automatically!

Jim

4. swatpup102

swatpup102 Well-Known Member

My weather widget hasn't updated for quite a while actually, at least 3 weeks or so I've been having trouble. I don't mind though, I'd rather not even see it because I have na entire page of weather info using weather bug and their radar.

5. THE COOP

THE COOP New Member

I also have this issue on my DINC, does anybody have an answer for this issue? COOP