HTC Suede Horizontal Belt Pouch for DInc/Nexus One $6.76 SHIPPED!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. kjarrett

kjarrett Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you are looking for a HORIZONTAL belt clip pouch for your BARE (not cased) DInc you should check this out ... I didn't even realize I had this, it came with a Motorola phone I got on ebay last year and forgot about ... fits the bare DInc perfectly and looks great. I realize not everyone wants this exact type of case, if it's not for you, stop reading now. :)

My pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to high-resolution pics: Miscellaneous Stuff - a set on Flickr

It's a very snug fit, the one I have will only fit a naked DInc, so keep that in mind! You can't see the belt clip in my pics but it's there. It also does not rotate.

-kj-

EDIT: THIS IS NOT THE SAME CASE AS I AM SHOWING ABOVE: The same case for $6.76 with free shipping? OEM Suede Case w/Clip for Google HTC Nexus One - - Bonanzle My DInc has to be WEDGED into this thing and the straps on the side impact the POWER button no matter how you orient the phone. DO NOT BUY THIS CASE! :(

Advertisement
    jj3699 and jsanta11 like this.
  2. jsanta11

jsanta11 Member

Damn I should have seen this before , I ordered one thru amazon but its not oem nor does it display HTC... In case something happens I will order this one , Thanks for the tip

3. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link!!!

But how does it deal with dust and things like that, because it look like after a while it could look really rough

4. kjarrett

You're welcome. I guess because it's suede it might get mangy looking after a while. Heck, just buy a couple - at this price, how can you go wrong? :)

5. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Very true :D

6. kjarrett

Please see my update to the post - this $6 case IS NOT THE SAME as the one I have in my photos - DO NOT BUY IT!!!

7. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, so do you have a link to one actually purchases because I really like this case... I plan on getting one of these and then a leather one from VZW for when this gets all mangie

8. kjarrett

Sorry no, I haven't found the case *I* have anywhere, I thought the one I linked was identical but it isn't... :/

9. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Ok, but yours is a genuine HTC case correct?

10. kjarrett

Yes, the one I have (pictured) is definitely genuine HTC. The one I just got from the store online could easily be a knockoff. Not saying it is - but it could be.

11. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

So where did you purchase your real HTC case at because I want it really bad lol

12. kjarrett

Didn't purchase it. It came from an ebay seller who included it with a Motorola phone I bought years ago as a spare. No idea where he got it or who the seller is for that matter. Sorry... :(