htc Sync 2.0.33 - who uses it?General

1. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

I've had my phone for a week or so now, I use their sync software - but is it just me or is it sorta buggy or glitchy? it doesn't always sync 100% of the time and it ranges from 1 minute to 5 minutes even though I haven't added anything.

Lately I've been getting an error message like clientinitated.ex not loading, I've had to re-install it twice now. I'm running XP with SP3.

Advertisement
    :
  2. norm807

norm807 Active Member

I use it for work.. It syncs with Lotus Notes. It has worked really well for me, but I also only do a manual sync. I don't have it setup to do auto yet.. Once I am sure it is working right, I will switch it to auto..
  3. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

yeah it does seem to be glitchy sometimes. I also noticed the names didnt transfer over for some thing correct from outlook. For some businesses i had entered from my BB outlook used the middle name field while the BB did not so when transferred onto the Inc it wouldnt display correctly. I edited the oulook entries and updated on both devices and now its fine.
  4. curtisdr

curtisdr Well-Known Member

I tried it. Problem is that is that my BB sync software allowed "one way" sync and I can't seem to find that option on HTC sync.
  5. Le0_Br4zUc4

Le0_Br4zUc4 Well-Known Member

I don't use it yet but I will, I am just coming back from my honeymoon (yeah, I was on my honeymoon and playing with my phone :-D ... ) but I heard really good things about the HTC Sync, will try and then I will be able to share my opinion on it
  6. ffeingol

ffeingol Well-Known Member

Yea, I really hate the fact that the HTC does not have any options on the sync. I want things from outlook to go to the DI but I don't want things (personal) on the DI to go back to outlook. I don't need all my personal contacts added to outlook.
  7. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

+1, i wish it gave an additional option for the little things.