HTC sync download.

Last Updated:

1. rookeby

rookeby New Member This Topic's Starter

i got my Hero about a month ago and loaded HTC sync Ok, and syncd my contacts from Outlook fine. now when I try to open up htc sync on PC i get error msg:
    C:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Sync\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe
    This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

i have repeatedly tried to deinstall and reinstall various versions/updates of HTC sync but am getting nowhere - can anyone help????

I have been onto the HTC support by logging fault online and by phone but still have same problem.

I have tried to repair HTC sync on 'add/remove programs'

:confused::eek::mad::eek::confused:

Advertisement
  2. mjw069

mjw069 New Member

Hi, Have you been able to fix this problem? I have the same issue with my HTC Desire & I have been on the phone to HTC on numerous occasions & they claim to have never heard of this problem despite numerous threads on the matter. I have tried installing prior versions as well as the 2.0.33 on my work PC with the firewall & antivirus disable but still getting the error.

Is there another 3rd party application that is available to try to sync Outlook calendar/contacts?

3. Swede

Swede New Member

Any updates?? Having the same problem! Hope someone can assist!