HTC Sync for Desire problem.Support

Last Updated:

1. LordFigTree

LordFigTree Member This Topic's Starter

I have HTC Sync 3.0.5422 and have been having a problem with it, it's probably been posted before but i've looked hard and have found no answers, anyway when i open it up with my phone connected the "People" and "Calendar" sections are greyed out and i am unable to turn them on, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but still nothing..

Advertisement
  2. buddy072

buddy072 New Member

bump

3. bluetounge

bluetounge New Member

Same issue. Same as above.

:-(

Why is it that when ever I try and do this kind of thing I run into problems like this. Got to love technology.

4. spile

spile Well-Known Member

Do you have the appropriate option (Sync) set in your Desire? With the cable connected press menu > notifications.

5. pilam99

pilam99 New Member

Same problem here. Version 2 worked fine. All I did was install v3 on my PC. Phone is set to sync. It communicates wit the app but it specifically will not sync calendar or people. ver 2 still works fine. Back to ver 2.

Better is the enemy of good.

6. tickettoride

tickettoride New Member

:mad: I've spent hours on this problem !! Called the help centre in the United Kingdom and nobody has a clue !!
    It's as the threads reads load Sync 3.0.5422 and you can't sync your Outlook diary & contacts - Load 2.0 Sync software and it works but then you can't upload music, picture and other files so easily.
    Wow !!:rolleyes: my Nokia software ( 3 years old) does all this and in bluetooth - Seems like HTC want you to use a USB connection everytime you wanna sync :mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. spile

spile Well-Known Member

I removed HTC Sync because of the endless problems i had with it. MyPhoneExplorer works fine for sycning contacts and works on multiple PCs.