HTC Sync issues with Windows 7Support

Last Updated:

1. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody having any issues with connecting their evo with HTC sync in windows 7?

i have the updated version of htc sync, i chose htc sync option on the phone, however it says its searching the pc for htc sync, but never connects and eventually fails. ive tried to reinstall the drivers a few times.

any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. werkem

werkem Active Member

sometimes mine bluescreens my laptop running w7

3. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4. NorCalGuy

NorCalGuy New Member

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and have had no problems with sync.

5. royal42crown

royal42crown Well-Known Member

I had to download it twice in order to solve this problem with my hero but my evo did'nt have any problems. I don't really sync anything on my computer to my evo so I've found the disk mount through the usb to be useful on moving files. Good luck.

6. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

Windows 7 - 32 bit, 1.53Ghz Processor (Yes, my computer is THAT old), 1 GB Ram

When I install HTC Sync on my computer it seems to always be searching for a connected device or something. On my desktop the little blue wheel appears next to the mouse every 2-5 seconds. It only does this when Sync is installed, I have un-installed it twice and the problem goes away.

Just curious if anyone else's computer does this, or if anyone has any solutions?

(I hate how you cannot decide to have their software NOT automatically turn on on start up)