1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

htc sync no longer syncs with outlook?

Last Updated:

1. DaGoTTi

DaGoTTi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

im on win7 ultimate. and i installed the htc sync just now, and all i see is there a option to only sync with windows contacts....not with outlook.

its not letting me choose outlook for contacts or calendar. so when it did sync, it just imported the phone contacts to wab.exe, which is the windows contacts, some cheeseball stuff...

anyone have a fix for this to make the htc sync sync with outlook properly like it use to?

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

What does "used to" mean? You said that you installed it for the first time. Did you have it installed on another PC or on this PC with a different OS?

3. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Don't know the answer to your exact question, partly as I'm on good ol' XP still, but I found that HTC Sync wouldn't ........ (Xp with Outlook 2000), though it was meant to. Installed MyPhoneExplorer and that works just as it says on the tin ....

Dave

4. DaGoTTi

DaGoTTi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i was on vista and it use to work fine. now its not working like it use to...

i put all my contacts on gmail (which i dont think is a good idea) and sync'd it to the phone and its good now. i guess ill just use that for now.