HTC Sync "No Storage Card Found"Support

Last Updated:

1. Schrader

Schrader New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all I am having a few problems with the HTC sync program as of late. It worked fine the first time I used it but now after the update it doesn't wanna work.

The error its giving me is "No Storage Card Found", and I have it on the HTC sync option, with debug on. When I turn it to disk drive the SD card shows up and I can read it. So I am assuming the card is alright. I also ran the SDK manager trying to allow me to install apps to the SD card, but I am sure if this could not be the problem.

I have uninstalled HTC sync, and installed new. Still nothing....

Advertisement
    luciferspulse likes this.
  2. taimorh

taimorh New Member

Exactly the same problem has emerged for me, since I installed the latest HTC sync update.
    Any solutions anybody?

3. simonastro

simonastro New Member

me too

4. RGribble

RGribble New Member

Did anyone find out the problem. I have just got my Incredible S and I too am having the exact same problem.

5. luciferspulse

luciferspulse New Member

hey everybody

im newbie to android and this forum.

recently bought htc icredible s

i have exactly the same problem

any solutions?

i tried with my desktop using win 7 ultimate 64 and my laptop wilth win 7 32 bit,but problem persists.

6. amydee

amydee New Member

can someone please work out this problem asap!
    im having the same issue and ive only had the phone for 3 hours. so annoying

im considering going back to apple!

7. fink9weg

fink9weg New Member

I had the same problem. I disconnected phone from PC. I took the card out while phone was still on - probably not a good idea (got a "SD card removed unexpectedly"). Put it back in - phone rebooted. Reconnected to PC and miraculously it works now.

8. azbirdgirl

azbirdgirl New Member

I purchased the HTC Thunderbolt within the last month. I've used HTC Sync with this phone before, but tonight it said it couldn't find Sync on my PC, then it said there was no storage card. However, it did sync - but only People and Bookmarks, not anything else.

HTC Thunderbolt Android version 2.2.1 -- not rooted
    Windows XP Pro

9. Skullskelton

Skullskelton New Member

Hi All,

Any news on a fix for this yet? Just tried a new SD card in my Incredible S but still getting the "no storage card found" message.

Is it a handset issue? Should I send it back to my supplier (together with an invoiuce for the extra SD card I just bought :rolleyes:)?

Can't believe the lack of support from HTC on this :mad:

Cheers

Skull

10. Shahter

Shahter New Member

Hi!
    Maybe my problem is not the same as yours but I found solution for me. I was trying to sync my HTC Desire S with PC using HTC Sync program. In program there was disabled (grayed out) points connected with SD card: music, gallery, documents... But SD card was recongised in My Computer as drive.
    Reason was option of Winamp on my phone that I have checked recently. Open menu of Winamp, go to Settings and uncheck the Enable auto-mount option if you have it checked.

Hope that I helped someone.

ngah22 likes this.
  11. jamescanyon

jamescanyon New Member

I have an HTC Sensation and had this same problem. I noticed a notification with heading "development" showing that "USB debugging" was checked. It says "debug mode when USB is connected". I unchecked this and no longer receive the "no storage card" error message and can sync music, gallery, etc. Hope this helps someone out.

12. ngah22

ngah22 New Member

Had same problem, this fixed it.