• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sync upgrade (V2.0.8) for HTC Magic, Hero& Tattoo

D

Deleted User

There is a new version of HTC Sync on the Norwegian HTC site and probably others as well (as of yesterday). Right now it won't download to my computer. 0.2KB/s dl speed.

"HTC Sync upgrade (V2.0.8) for HTC Magic, Hero& Tattoo
This update for HTC Sync provides more connectivity between your HTC Phone and PC. Still providing synchronization between your Outlook and your HTC Phone, we’ve added in media enhancements, syncing your contacts pictures along with their contact information."

Strange thing is that the text is somewhat ambiguous. Title states for Hero, Magic and Tattoo, but elsewhere is states suitable for Magic and Tattoo only. Anyone tried this with the HTC Hero.

There is a new version of HTC Sync on the Norwegian HTC site and probably others as well (as of yesterday). Right now it won't download to my computer. 0.2KB/s dl speed.

"HTC Sync upgrade (V2.0.8) for HTC Magic, Hero& Tattoo
This update for HTC Sync provides more connectivity between your HTC Phone and PC. Still providing synchronization between your Outlook and your HTC Phone, we’ve added in media enhancements, syncing your contacts pictures along with their contact information."

Strange thing is that the text is somewhat ambiguous. Title states for Hero, Magic and Tattoo, but elsewhere is states suitable for Magic and Tattoo only. Anyone tried this with the HTC Hero.

It's appeared on the UK site too! Good shout, I'll download it now and try it

EDIT: Might be a while, it's downloading at 5kb... :rolleyes:

EDIT 2: It picked up speed. I've installed it, but it doesn't appear to be any differant, I can't find any extra options to what was there before. As far as I can tell the media options are no where to be seen

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones