HTC SyncGeneral

Last Updated:

1. htownjoz

htownjoz Member This Topic's Starter

I bought a HTC Droid Eris off ebay and i didnt get any software for my computer so u can sycn phone to my computer. i connected USB but nothing happens, i was wondering if anyone knew where i can the official HTC program or anything remotely close that i can use. Free Programs would really be helpful. thanks alot.

Advertisement
  2. Mark16q

Mark16q Well-Known Member

this should do it.

HTC Mobile Phone Support - DROID ERIS by HTC (Verizon) - Downloads

make sure you have usb debugging on....somewhere in the phone setup to do that. Otherwise htc sync won't see the phone. Also, I've found that after you do the first sync, you'll need to turn the phone off and on again to sync the next time. Should be fine after that.

Mark

htownjoz likes this.
  3. htownjoz

Hey Mark thanks i already tried that and i kept going in a circle, dont understand why it wont begin download. But i looked around in this forum a lil closer and read to turn off phone and turn back on and it should ask if i want to mount and what not, well now it seems to work and can access files on my computer.

Sorry guys..... lol i am new here :) so ima only allow the first 5 ppl to do sum flaming then all be good again.

4. htownjoz

Does anyone know where 2 place my .mp3 files so the songs can come up as ringtones?